Wednesday, January 17, 2007

am i shy?

it's been a couple of weeks since winter session has started.
since it was a HELL last session, i decided to take classes which are more marketing focusing.
the classes that i'm taking are below:

-services marketing
-consumer behavior
-macroeconomics policy
-social psychology

services marketing:
every thursdays, 6pm-9pm.
teacher is great; a lot of experiences & knowledge, good talker and presenter.
he somehow reminds me of the actor phillip seymour hoffman.
many opportunities to express my opinions.
there are case analysis & a group project.

consumer behavior:
teacher's name is ashesh. brown dude but likes to talk about race( especially black & white).
he tries to remember students name so everytime they ask some questions, he says " what's your name?"
" your name is olivia, right?" but seems not worth it. surprisingly, he remembers my name though.
international student benefit.
there is a group project.

macroeconomic policy:
non-stop-copying-the-all-slides-because-teacher-doesnt-put-them-online class.
it kills my arms. the first class was a hell. we went to the class without knowing that
we have to work on copying whole class.
apparentely he believes that doing so will work for memorizing. sux.

social psychology:
since this semester im majoring marketing & minoring psychology. woohoo:)
so this is my first class in psychology. i knew this is awesome class.
i wish this class could start later.....( my class starts at 8:30, which means i have to wake up at 7:30! telling you...i'm a night owl!!!)

okay....i'm actually enjoying school now but the point is....
so many students are raising their hands and asking, saying & objecting something.
not me.
i could do that. but it will take a while for me to do that.
somehow i found myself being hasitating.
that fact that everybody will hear what i say gives me a heavy pressure.
but considering that i'm in marketing, talking in public should be my strength.

am i really shy? or i just have a complex?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home